The White Family

The White Family
Payne and Jordan

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So almost a week in...

I cant believe it... Were almost a week into our marriage and its gone by so far... I love being a wife. Ive made breakfast and dinner for my cute little husband and have had fun doing it because the sucker has to do the dishes. Ive got to spend time just hanging out with him and getting things moved into our little basement apartment... Its really cool to be cooking and cleaning and doing laundry and making the bed in the morning and getting ready together in the morning. I deffinately have a hard time adjusting and I know Payne has as well but were having a good time trying to figure out what works out best for us!
We figured out what our summer plans are and what were going to be doing. I cant wait to go to Denver and spend some time just with Payne working and living!
Well thats my update for now... Peace love and Chicken Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment