The White Family

The White Family
Payne and Jordan

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sundays

sundays are my favorite. church doesnt start till one so it gives payne and i a chance to be lazy and snuggle. i also like sundays because i get to relax and ponder the recent events in my life. take yesterday for instance. i decided to hand in my two weeks notice at olive garden. theres been alot of drama and stress there and its finally got me to a point where if i dont leave on my own terms my health will make me leave. i realized that olive garden is a hard place to quit. their slogan is "when youre here youre family!" and theyre not joking about that. your coworkers become siblings, uncles, aunts, and crazy second cousins... but thats the beauty of it. were all here to help eachother out. make you smile when your having a bad day. so when i quit i felt like im quitting a family too. the managers are amazing though. they are supportive and are doing all they can for us. payne is working hard and really prooving himself. they love him and are showing it too. its going to be a sad few weeks but life must go on.
well thats ive got... see ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment