The White Family

The White Family
Payne and Jordan

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Update

Its been so long since ive posted. Mostly because we dont have internet. But today I just figured out how to do it on my phone. Its so nice to have a place to keep friends updated. Things are going well in Albuquerque. Payne is in the middle of a training class and he loves it. he loves training. Its so nice to have a job you love. He has almost all of the grubby of house at olive garden trained.
I'm working at Fantastic Sams a an assistant manager with an amazing manager. I've learned so much from her about how to lead a team. Were getting ready to open another store in the heights. (For those who dont know what I'm talking about albuquerque its broken down by the north east heights heights, north valley, south valley, west side, and down town.) Now that youve had a geography lesson lets move forward. I work on the west side. Oh also you have to cross the river to get from the west side to the east side and back. The only way to get across the river you can cross on I 40, Montano, Paseo Del Norte, or Alameda.
Why am I babbling? I sound dumb.
Well I gotta go.... Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment